[Pollinator] Bumble bee nest survey online

Athena Anderson athenarayne at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 16:01:47 PDT 2009

All:
My name is Athena Anderson and I'm a doctoral student at the
University of Georgia. I was given this listserv address by Sarina
Jepsen of the Xerces Society. I'm writing to spread the word about a
bumble bee nest survey that I've created. It's attached to this message
as a Word document, and is designed to be easily-accessible to anyone
who finds a bumble bee nest. Please consider filling one out for me if
you find a nest this year, and pass the survey along to anyone you
think might be interested! The Xerces Society has agreed to post a link
to the survey on their site soon, and you can see it posted on the
Pollinator Partnership site immediately (http://www.pollinator.org/projects.htm).
Thanks for your support, and happy spring!
Athena Anderson