[Pollinator] Journal of Pollination Ecology

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 16:21:58 PST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Journal of Pollination Ecology  [mailto:jpe at pollinationecology.org]
Sent: November-03-09 4:56 PM
To: Peter  Kevan
Subject: JPE - call for papers

Dear colleagues,

There is  a new journal on the web - the Journal of Pollination Ecology!
It is an open  access journal, with no costs for authors.

I am happy to announce that  the very first article of JPE by Nienhuis &
Stout and an inspiring "note  from the editors" are online!

Please visit www.pollinationecology.org and  go to "browse journal" in the
upper menu to have a look.
I would be  pleased if you would consider submitting your next manuscript
JPE!

Attached you find a 'call for papers' which I would ask you to  distribute
among colleagues, friends, students, etc.

Looking forward  to your contributions,
Carolin Mayer

--
Dr Carolin  Mayer

Editor-in-chief
Journal of Pollination  Ecology
www.pollinationecology.org

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive  Director
Pollinator Partnership
423 Washington Street, 5th  floor
San Francisco, CA  94111
415-362-1137
LDA at pollinator.org

_www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)

_www.nappc.org_ (http://www.nappc.org/)

National Pollinator Week is June 21-27, 2010.
Beecome  involved at _www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)