[Pollinator] New book on Bees, Wasps, and Ants

Edward Eric Grissell egrissell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 07:00:52 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm hoping my new book may be of interest to some members on the list. It's
entitled "Bees, Wasps, and Ants, The Indispensable Role of Hymenoptera in
Gardens" (Timber Press, 2010). The book discusses all Hymenoptera, stressing
their positive (and minor negative) importance to gardens.  There are 144
photos as well as a table of families,  numbers, and biological habits.
Additional information my be found at Workman Publishing (
http://www.workman.com/products/9780881929881/) or Timber Press (
http://timberpress.com/books/bees_wasps_ants/grissell/9780881929881).

Eric

--