[Pollinator] Milliron's 4 part series on Bombus available for free - first come first served

Sam Droege sdroege at usgs.gov
Wed Dec 8 15:44:22 PST 2010

 All:

Pardon the cross postings....I am posting this for Jon Gelhaus...please
respond directly to him at gelhaus at ansp.org rather than to me...Thanks -
Sam Droege
===============================
H. E. Milliron Reprints on Western Hemisphere Bumblebees (Apidae)
Available for Free Distribution
The Academy of Natural Sciences Entomology Department has 10 sets of
reprints available for the monograph by H. E. Milliron entitled ?A
Monograph of Western Hemisphere Bumblebees (Hymenoptera: Apidae: Bombinae)
? 4 parts ? published in Memoirs of the Canadian Entomological Society
1970-1973. If interested please send us an email with your name and
shipping address and we will mail a set to you at our cost. We will not
hold onto these sets for long, so please send your request promptly.  If
you know of students and researchers who might be interested, please
forward this information to them.
Send requests with your name and complete shipping address (with an email
message heading of ?Milliron Reprint Set?) to:
Jon Gelhaus, email:  gelhaus at ansp.org
Thanks
Jon K. Gelhaus, Ph.D.
Curator of Entomology