[Pollinator] Take Action for Pollinators (TAP)

Sunny Boyd sun at pollinator.org
Mon Jun 21 17:13:35 PDT 2010

Starting today during National
<http://www.pollinator.org/pollinator_week_2010.htm>  Pollinator Week, June
21-27, 2010, we have launched Take Action for Pollinators (TAP).  TAP is a
campaign that will salute a NAPPC partner each week and tells vistors what
action they can take for pollinators.

We're kicking off this new campaign with NRCS's pollinator action this week!
Find out more about it at www.pollinator.org/TAP.htm.

TAP's  purpose is to:
To promote the health of pollinators
To promote NAPPC and all the NAPPC partners

To encourage actions in support of pollinators
To help you promote your pollinator programs

Are you a NAPPC Partner and would like to be spotlighted for a week with the
Take Action for Pollinators campaign?  It's not too late!  Follow this link
to submit your action for your organization:
http://pollinator.org/TAP_submit2.htm.

Please contact me at sun at pollinator.org with any questions.

Thanks,

Sunny Boyd

Pollinator Partnership

423 Washington St., 5th Floor

San Francisco, CA  94111

t.  415.362.1137

f.  415.362.3070

 <mailto:sun at pollinator.org> sun at pollinator.org

Our future flies on the wings of pollinators.