[Pollinator] Butterflies of Puerto Rico Book

Jennifer Tsang jt at pollinator.org
Thu Mar 4 10:58:32 PST 2010

Dear all:

We are pleased to announce the publication of a new book, about the
butterflies of Puerto Rico and adjacent islands.

Sincerely yours,

Julio A Genaro

B U T T E R F L I E S O F P U E R T O R I C O

This book is a first in that, with color plates and photographs, it focuses
on the diversity and natural history of the butterflies of Puerto Rico and
its adjacent islands. It employs the most up-to-date scientific names;
provides well-organized color plates that facilitate the rapid
identification of the 102 butterfly species; publishes for the first time
ever photographs of butterflies as they behave in the wild; and catalogues
the plants on which caterpillars feed. This book aims to increase knowledge
of butterflies and contribute to their conservation.

=