[Pollinator] Help! Top Pollinator Friendly Plant Species?

Maital Guttman maital.guttman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:43:53 PST 2010

Hi fellow pollinator lovers,

We need your input!  I'm working with Paul Growald to engage the
horticultural world with pollinators and pollinator friendly plants.  We
have been asked by individuals in the nursery industry to recommend a list
of ten *plant species that are most attractive to a wide range of
pollinators*.

We would love your suggestions!  Please send your nominations, as well as
any links to additional, of the *top ten pollinator friendly plants* to
maital.guttman at gmail.com

Thanks so much and have a BEE-autiful weekend!

Maital

--
Maital Guttman
Producer/Director