[Pollinator] SaveNature.Org launches new website!

Leslie Saul lsaul at meer.net
Tue Mar 23 15:58:38 PDT 2010

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We have just launched the redesigned
SaveNature.Org website  http://www.savenature.org
(apologies for any cross posting)!

I would like to highlight under the Learning
Guides menu
http://www.savenature.org/content/nature_academy/guides
you will find the Bumble bee pocket guides, the
Everyman's Guide to Carpenter Bees
Everyman's Guide to Mason Bees and some of other
insect fact sheets for teachers and the public.
We hope to add more soon and fact sheets about
local native plants in our area.

I would also like to highlight the beautiful
images generously donated by National Geographic
photographer Christian Ziegler whose images of
Chagres National Park in Panama can be seen
throughout the website. His latest images of
deceptive orchids and their pollinators and in
the "Art of Deception" article in August 2009 in
National Geographic are fantastic!

On our Resources menu
http://www.savenature.org/content/nature_academy/resources
you can find links to the Discover Life
Identification Guide to Bees, Xerces Society bee
pollinator tips, bee nesting site information
from UC Berkeley, the Tree of Life project with
more to be added soon as well.

Thank you all for the generous sharing of all your resources.

We deliver over 800 hands-on school programs a
year in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area and
work with 2700 schools nationally and have worked
with schools in all 50 states.

We are a 501c(3) and we work with in-country NGOs
to purchase, protect, educate and sustain wild
ecosystems and ecosystem function around the
world. We work with projects that impact 11
million acres around the globe.
--
Leslie Saul-Gershenz
Director of Conservation and Research

http://www.savenature.org
http://www.lsaul.com

Ph:	415.648.3390
Fax:	415.824.6526
email:	lsaul at meer.net

SaveNature.Org is celebrating its 22st year! We
have promoted conservation by protecting healthy
terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems throughout
Latin America, the Pacific and the Caribbean and
our newest program in Namibia.