[Pollinator] New book by Mark Moffett

stephenbuchmann stephenbuchmann at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 07:45:06 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

Pollinator Partnership board member and entomologist/eco-adventurer
Dr. Mark Moffett has just published a new book!
"Adventures Among Ants"      Please take a look and let your
entomological
colleagues know. The photographs alone are worth the price of admission.
Steve

>> My book, Adventures Among Ants, finally went "live" for sale on
>> Amazon yesterday, after five long years of travel to gather stories
>> from remote parts of the world:
>>
>> http://www.amazon.com/Adventures-among-Ants-Global-Trillions/dp/0520261992/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261294672&sr=8-1
>>
>> Let me know what you think!
>>
>> All the best,
>>
>> Mark
>> --
>>
>> Mark W. Moffett, Ph.D.
>>
>> "Take a look at daring eco-adventurer Mark Moffett's spectacular
>> new ant book, Adventures Among Ants."  -- Margaret Atwood, New York
>> Review of Books, 8 April 2010
>>
>> http://www.adventuresamongants.com

Stephen Buchmann, Ph.D.
International Coordinator