[Pollinator] FW: APHIS Plant Protection and Quarantine Bee Health Stakeholders List

Jennifer Tsang jt at pollinator.org
Fri Nov 19 10:36:52 PST 2010

Thanks to Colin Stewart for forwarding the below:

Hello,
     Here's something that may be of interest.  It's a USDA APHIS listserv
that allows users to receive news from APHIS on a wide range of topics.
There's already a topic for Honey Bee Importation and we wanted to add one
for bumble bees and domestic honey bee issues, thus yesterday's creation of
the new topic called "Bee Health."  The Federal Registry Notice topic is
also an important one.
     Signing up for this is easy and of course, free:

https://web01.aphis.usda.gov/PPQStakeWeb2.nsf/Stakeholders?OpenForm

I've sent this to two listservs and to a number of individuals and please
share this with anyone who may be interested.

Regards,
Colin

Colin D. Stewart, PhD
Senior Entomologist
USDA/APHIS, Plant Protection and Quarantine
Pest Permitting Branch
4700 River Rd., Unit 133
Riverdale, MD  20737-1231
Phone:  (301) 734-0774