[Pollinator] Fwd: [beemonitoring] Fortune article on recent honey bee CCD study

Matthew Shepherd mdshepherd at xerces.org
Mon Oct 11 16:33:38 PDT 2010

As evidence that you can't believe everything you read on the Internet,
there has been quite a chatter on the beekeepers' listserve about the
accuracy (or not) of this Fortune article. What Jerry Bromenshenk himself
had to say about it is pasted in below, followed by one from another
beekeeper. There are two posting from Jerry. I deleted one long paragraph
from the first one, but if anyone wants to read it all, you can see it at
the Bee-L archives at
http://community.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-LSOFTDONATIONS.exe?A2=BEE-L;a31c0d8a.1
010.

Matthew