[Pollinator] Monarch waystation project

Sandra Garland sgarland at teksavvy.com
Wed Aug 10 10:00:00 PDT 2011

Please consider supporting this project in Ottawa, Canada. We are competing for a grant from Fido (organized through the Evergreen Foundation) of up to $25,000 to create a waystation and encourage others to do the same. We're in second place, which is great, and hope to remain there until the contest closes on Sunday. Voting is through Facebook. Here's the link:
http://www.shareyourcare.ca/causes/establish-the-largest-monarch-waystation-in-canada

Thanks so much to those of you who have already voted for this project.

Sandy Garland
Fletcher Wildlife Garden Management Committee