[Pollinator] Fwd: APF Seeks Managing Director

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 14:46:23 PST 2011

____________________________________
 From: American_Prairie_Foundation at mail.vresp.com
To:  ladadams at aol.com
Sent: 2/14/2011 1:02:46 P.M. Pacific Standard  Time
Subj: APF Seeks Managing Director

_Click  to view this email in a browser_
(http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/308783/d5967d4b1d/2257/ebcc192da1/)

Dear Friends of American Prairie  Foundation,

APF is seeking a dynamic and dedicated Managing  Director to join our
Executive team.  This full time position, which reports to the president, is
based in Bozeman, Montana.  We offer  competitive salary and benefits.

To  learn more or to apply,  visit _jobs.americanprairie.org_
(http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AmericanPrairieFound/d5967d4b1d/ebcc192da1/8a37080e73) .

Please feel free to forward this announcement  to potential candidates or
colleagues or friends who might have ideas  for candidates.

Thank you for your continued support!
APF  Executive Team

_Click  here_
(http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=d5967d4b1d&lid=2257&ldh=ebcc192da1)  to forward this email to a friend