[Pollinator] NAPPC Garden Task Force: Request for garden/flower show contacts

Sabrina Malach sabrinamalach at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 19:31:40 PST 2011

Greetings,

Volunteers with the NAPPC Pollinator Garden Task Force are working on a
public outreach project that will encourage event organizers to integrate
pollinators into garden related events in 2011.  Our intention for this year
is to put together a letter to send to garden/flower shows and organizations
with a request/suggestion to have pollination/pollinators as the theme for
their annual event.

I invite you to join us in this by sending me the email and snail mail
address of any contacts you have of local organizations that plan garden and
flower shows.

Please send both the snail mail and email addresses to the relevant people
by *no later than January 28th*.

Thank you in advance for your help. I look forward to continuing to work
with you to support pollinators.

Best,
Sabrina Malach
Toronto, Ontario, Canada