[Pollinator] concerns about "Mosquito Squad"

Betsy Slack betsyslack at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 13:30:08 PDT 2011

I think I found the answer:

The active ingredient is:  natural pyrethrins

http://www.beyondpesticides.org/pesticides/factsheets/Permethrin.pdf

The active ingredient is harmful to bees according to this fact sheet.

If anyone else has information related to Mosquito Squad spraying and the impact
on bees I would be most grateful for the information.