[Pollinator] new Pollinator promo movie on You Tube

stephenbuchmann stephenbuchmann at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 10:24:48 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

HappBEE Pollinator Week in the USA, Mexico and Canada!
Grassroots activities are taking place here in Tucson, and all over
the United
States and in selected locations in Canada and Mexico. Get out and
smell the flowers and watch some bees, butterflies and other
pollinators.

Please take a minute (well, 2 minutes and 50 seconds) to watch a short
video (with bee sounds and music) about Pollinator Week and the
Pollinator
Partnership. We just uploaded it onto You Tube. Tell a friend, we'd
love to see
those view stats climb. Go "viral" little bees.

www.youtube.com/user/stephenbuchmann#p/a/u/0/6-dESUs6sjE

Or, you can search on the "Stephen Buchmann"  You Tube channel and
find them
that way.

Sincerely,

Stephen Buchmann