[Pollinator] You Can Help Us Secure a Grant

Sunny Boyd sun at pollinator.org
Thu May 12 10:59:06 PDT 2011

http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/894303/c7e1376805/ARCHIVE

 click to help the bees
<http://img-ak.verticalresponse.com/media/f/5/d/f5d70b4803/c7e1376805/66716b
c755/library/emailbox.jpg?__nocache__=1>

Send a Virtual Bloom on Facebook and Burt's Bees Will Give Us $1!

Dear Pollinator Listserv:

Burt's Bees will give Pollinator Partnership $1 for every person who shares
a "virtual bloom" via Burt
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/c7e1376805/f79c5c1275/d90b1556
3b> 's BeesR Facebook page to $25,000!

It's free to you and will only take you a few minutes.  Follow the below
easy steps and you will make a HUGE difference to the world of pollinators!

 flowers share
<http://img-ak.verticalresponse.com/media/f/5/d/f5d70b4803/c7e1376805/66716b
c755/library/flowersonlybig.jpg?__nocache__=1> Here's how:
1. Visit
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/c7e1376805/f79c5c1275/941f3d61
d5>  Burt's BeesR Facebook page and "like" their page (unless of course you
are already a fan)
2. Click the "Lips Go BLOOM" tab on the left hand side of the page
3. Choose a  virtual bloom inspired by one of the New Burt's BeesR Tinted
Lip Balms.
4. Select a person from your friend list that you think is a natural beauty
and deserves one of the beautiful blooms
5. Share the bloom
6. That's it; you're done!  You've just donated $1 to the Pollinator
Partnership's work for pollinators!

This kind of donation is really critical to our work as it comes with no
restrictions and can be used to match grants for research and conservation
that require a match.  This unrestricted funding is so important - - and
it's the hardest money for us to raise.

This process costs you no money at all - just a moment of time and really
helps the pollinators!  And you can do it as many times as you would like!

I encourage you to please take a moment to visit the Burt's Bees Lips Go
BLOOM tab on their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/burtsbees
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/c7e1376805/f79c5c1275/0956f860
be>  and do this NOW - we only have until the end of May to secure $25,000 -
with your help we will make it! It's sweet as honey!

Take action today through June 3, 2011! Send a bloom and forward this email
to your contacts.

Thank you so much for helping pollinators!

<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/c7e1376805/f79c5c1275/2ed80b57
e4>
VISIT BURT'S BEES FACEBOOK PAGE NOW TO SEND A BLOOM

Share your love for pollinators.  Join us on:

<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/c7e1376805/f79c5c1275/4c5c80de
71> p2 twitter
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/c7e1376805/f79c5c1275/d0fbf9b9
58> p2 facebook

 p2 logo
<http://img-ak.verticalresponse.com/media/f/5/d/f5d70b4803/c7e1376805/66716b
c755/library/boxbottom%202.jpg?__nocache__=1>

Make
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/c7e1376805/f79c5c1275/fcb625b7
c6/utm_content=sun%40pollinator.org&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=E
mail&utm_term=Make%20a%20donation%20online%20today%20for%20pollinators%2C%20
people%20and%20our%20ecosystems%2E&utm_campaign=You%20Can%20Help%20Us%20Secu
re%20a%20Grant>  a donation online today for pollinators, people and our
ecosystems.

Pollinator Partnership - 423 Washington St, 5th Floor - San Francisco, CA
94111-2339 - (415) 362-1137 -  info at pollinator.org
www.pollinator.org
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/c7e1376805/f79c5c1275/76ce33fd
f4/utm_content=sun%40pollinator.org&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=E
mail&utm_term=www%2Epollinator%2Eorg&utm_campaign=You%20Can%20Help%20Us%20Se
cure%20a%20Grant>

Please review our privacy
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/c7e1376805/f79c5c1275/b7ac3785
f0/utm_content=sun%40pollinator.org&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=E
mail&utm_term=privacy%20policy&utm_campaign=You%20Can%20Help%20Us%20Secure%2
0a%20Grant>  policy and terms
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/c7e1376805/f79c5c1275/6fb98238
e3/utm_content=sun%40pollinator.org&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=E
mail&utm_term=terms%20of%20use%2E&utm_campaign=You%20Can%20Help%20Us%20Secur
e%20a%20Grant>  of use.

  _____

Click
<http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/894303/c7e1376805/1655034621/f79c5c1275/
>  to view this email in a browser

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message
with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following
link: Unsubscribe <http://cts.vresp.com/u?c7e1376805/f79c5c1275/mlpftw>

Click
<http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=c7e1376805&lid=165503462
1&ldh=f79c5c1275>  here to forward this email to a friend

Pollinator Partnership
423 Washington Street
5th Floor
San Francisco, California 94111