[Pollinator] Friday, May 20 - Endangered Species Day

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Wed May 18 08:32:51 PDT 2011

This Friday is the sixth-annual Endangered Species Day and I want to
personally invite you to join us in Washington, DC for the _Endangered  Species
Fair at the United States Botanic Garden!_
(http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=LLmdNjyI8A01AQeUFBmkSvKy/WI1J0lq)

(http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=WS4r6xFHUqgZwTDzWWPwrzcvWpX42mmA) As an Endangered Species Coalition Conservation  Activist,
you are invited to participate in tours of the USBG’s endangered and  native
plants, talks on endangered plants, visit with exhibitors from federal
agencies such as USFWS and NOAA as well as multiple conservation organizations
including the Endangered Species Coalition. This interactive and engaging
event  will allow you to learn about endangered and threatened plant and
wildlife  species and how we can work together to protect them.
_Please  join us this Friday, May 20th from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the US
Botanic Garden  in Washington, D.C. for the Endangered Species Day Fair!_
(http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=A8RnZDWtdA8LpYjns1gXwTcvW
pX42mmA)
Endangered Species Day was first started by the United States Senate in
2006.  It is an amazing opportunity for all of us to celebrate the Endangered
Species  Act and America's leading role in the conservation of endangered and
threatened  wildlife, plants and marine species.
_Please  join us this Friday, May 20th for the Endangered Species Fair at
the United  States Botanical Garden in Washington, D.C.!_
(http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=JrQSXqSAhSp0Vz9UOJf6tPKy/WI1J0lq)
I hope to see you on Friday but if you can't make it in person, there's
still  ways to celebrate Endangered Species Day! Visit our _searchable  events
page_
(http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=v8wumTAir/hPpcRNuiusdPKy/WI1J0lq)  to find an event near you or _be  part of the growing
Endangered Species Day movement online!_
(http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=NwkPZ8KTUyiBozWfWSNH9fKy/WI1J0lq)
Thank you for your ongoing support in saving species!
Sincerely,

Leda Huta
Executive Director
Endangered Species  Coalition