[Pollinator] "i heart pollinators" gifts for the holidays

Athena Anderson athenarayne at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 15:26:33 PST 2011

Hi there, fellow pollinator lovers!
(And apologies for any cross-listings!)

I'm Athena, the author of pollinators.info. I just started a new line of fun "i heart pollinators" products for the holiday (shopping) season. The little .pdf document attached to this message has a few items like shirts and mugs for you to spread the word about the importance of pollinators! Feel free to share this guide, which is only available to my subscribers otherwise, and have a great holiday!

Warm Regards,
Athena Rayne Anderson