[Pollinator] Fwd: 2011 Tamarisk Leaf Beetle Map & We're Hiring!

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 07:07:05 PST 2011

____________________________________
 From: cduncan at tamariskcoalition.org
To:  cduncan at tamariskcoalition.org
Sent: 11/7/2011 7:24:21 P.M. Pacific Standard  Time
Subj: 2011 Tamarisk Leaf Beetle Map & We're  Hiring!

We  have finished the 2011 Tamarisk Leaf Beetle Distribution Map!  If you
have any questions, please contact Season Martin at
_smartin at tamariskcoalition.org_ (mailto:smartin at tamariskcoalition.org)

Also,  we have an opening for a Funding Program Coordinator! Please see
below for the  job description and application deadline.

The Tamarisk Coalition (TC), a nonprofit  organization dedicated to the
restoration of riparian lands, is seeking to  fill a Funding Program
Coordinator Position.  This person will assist and support the TC and its  partners to
gain a greater understanding of local, state, federal, and private  funding
streams that support riparian restoration on private and public lands,
their funding origins and applicability to enhance the riparian restoration
activities conducted by the TC and its partners.  This position may evolve to
create and execute  long-term, sustainable funding plans for individual
organizations and  partnerships.  The application deadline is November 21, 2011,
please  visit _www.tamariskcoalition.org_
(http://www.tamariskcoalition.org/)  for additional information on the  position (description attached) and
the Tamarisk  Coalition.

Sincerely,