[Pollinator] Pollinators in Vermont?

annabeauchemin at aol.com annabeauchemin at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 09:52:57 PST 2011

Hello All!

I am a recent (2009) UC Berkeley graduate with a background in avian and native bee field biology and research, relocating to Burlington, VT this winter. I've tried asking around about pollination work in Vermont, but have been relatively unsuccessful in my attempts. Does anyone have any recommendations for people/professors/organizations that I should try and contact? I am looking to head into the sustainable land use/agriculture field, particularly focused on our fabulous pollinating friends.

Thank you so much for your time!

Cheers,
Anna Beauchemin