[Pollinator] Xerces Society Now Hiring Conservation Associate in the Endangered Species Program in Portland, OR

Ashley Minnerath ashley at xerces.org
Wed Oct 19 12:09:47 PDT 2011

Greetings,

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation has a new job opening.

We are now hiring a Conservation Associate to work in our Endangered Species
Program  under the direction of the Endangered Species Program Director to
support projects relating to the conservation of bumble bees and other
at-risk species. This position is a full time one-year position with the
potential for extension and will be based out of Portland, Oregon. See the
attached job announcement or visit www.xerces.org/job-opportunities/ for
more information.

Applications are due Friday, November 11 at 5 pm PST.

Thanks!

Ashley

Ashley Minnerath

Pollinator Program Assistant

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation

1971 - 2011: Forty Years of Conservation!

We've moved! Please note our new address:

628 NE Broadway Suite 200, Portland, OR, 97232 USA

 <mailto:ashley at xerces.org> ashley at xerces.org

Tel: (503) 232-6639, ext. 102

Toll free: 1-855-232-6639, ext. 102

Fax: (503) 233-6794

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation is an international
nonprofit organization that protects wildlife through the conservation of
invertebrates and their habitat.

To join the Society, make a contribution, or read about our work, please
visit  <http://www.xerces.org/> www.xerces.org/

NEW BOOK NOW AVAILABLE:

<http://www.xerces.org/announcing-the-publication-of-attracting-native-polli
nators/> Attracting Native Pollinators. Protecting North America's Bees and
Butterflies