[Pollinator] Fwd: Dan Rather Reports - Bees Airdate! Tues, Sept 20th 8pm

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 16:32:41 PDT 2011

>From Steve Ellis:

Dear Friends,

I am forwarding the information regarding a bee and pesticide story which
will air tomorrow at 7:00 pm.  I was one of 3 people interviewed by Dan
Rather for the piece.

I hope you can find a cable or satellite provider to watch this on,
otherwise it will be available on itunes the next day.

I am hopeful that this will be a very good piece, they put a lot of work
into it.

Steve Ellis