[Pollinator] Fwd: Application for License Plates for Friends of Pollinators-Please forward...

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 07:16:11 PDT 2011

____________________________________
 From: Clock-Rust.Mary at epamail.epa.gov
To:  Bosecker.Elizabeth at epamail.epa.gov, Decant.Joseph at epamail.epa.gov,
Peck.Charles at epamail.epa.gov, Wozniak.Chris at epamail.epa.gov,
Bandemehr.Angela at epamail.epa.gov, Eiden.Catherine at epamail.epa.gov,
Herndon.George at epamail.epa.gov, lda at pollinator.org,  Grable.Melissa at epamail.epa.gov,
Dowen.Tiffany at epamail.epa.gov
Sent:  9/30/2011 6:56:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Application for License  Plates for Friends of Pollinators-Please
forward to VA folks

<kh2168 at columbia.edu>

Good Morning Friends of Pollinators!

It's  almost October and there is still time to send in your application
for your  Pollinator License Plates! Please try to send them in as soon as
possible.

The instructions, including the link to print the official form, are  here:
_http://www.pollinatorplates.com/_ (http://www.pollinatorplates.com/)

Please note  that I can't use checks that are written to the Virginia DMV-
they must say  "Pollinator Plates."

We need 450 applications collected by the end of  November to get the
plates to pass this year. If you can spread the word  about these license plates
that would help immensely!

Any questions  or comments, please feel free to email me or call me.

Thanks so much  and I hope everyone is having a pleasant Fall!

-Samantha

--
Samantha  Gallagher
_240-298-3570_ (tel:240-298-3570)