[Pollinator] Fwd: Bee protection group (bumblebee) under fire for failing to fight pestici...

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 07:41:35 PDT 2012

____________________________________
 From: mjmiles at DOW.COM
To: ICPBR at LISTSERV.UOGUELPH.CA
Sent: 8/1/2012  3:28:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Bee protection group  (bumblebee) under fire for failing to fight
pesticide "armageddon."

did you not hear - there is a cure for whatever has affected  the bees - we
are all  saved!!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/scientific-breakthrough-halts-honeybee-colo
ny-collapse-disorder-2012-07-30

Scientifically-Engineered  by Woman Biochemist "BeesVita Plus is composed
of scientifically-engineered,  natural components proven to contrast
neonicotinoids' side effects on  honeybees," says BeesFree's chief scientist and
BeesVita Plus inventor Dr.  Francesca del Vecchio. "The solution also contains
antimicrobial agents and  compounds to fight viruses and its interaction
with Nosema parasite. Plus, it  has powerful nutrients and antioxidants."

Best regards
Mark