[Pollinator] New 2012 Hummingbird Expedition to Costa Rica

Bill Hilton Jr. (RESEARCH) research at hiltonpond.org
Mon Aug 6 09:11:47 PDT 2012

Ruby-throated Hummingbird numbers are starting to grow in the eastern U.S. right now, but in a couple of months nearly all these little feathered pollinators will be down in the Neotropics. Care to follow them to see what they're up to?

Week One is full with 12 participants, so we've officially added another Operation RubyThroat hummingbird expedition to Costa Rica (east) for the week after Thanksgiving, 26 Nov-4 Dec. Afternoon side trips include tours of shade-grown coffee farm and orchid gardens. No experience necessary for a terrific nine-day trip that is very affordable; a portion of your fees is tax-deductible. Details at http://www.hiltonpond.org/CostaRica(east)AnnounceMain12.html . Please spread the word.

Happy Hummingbird Watching!

BILL

P.S. Please "Like" our new Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/HiltonPond for timely updates on nature topics.

=========

RESEARCH PROGRAM
c/o BILL HILTON JR. Executive Director
office & cell (803) 684-5852
fax (803) 684-0255

Please visit our web sites (courtesy of Comporium.net):
Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History at http://www.hiltonpond.org
"Operation RubyThroat: The Hummingbird Project" at http://www.rubythroat.org