[Pollinator] Hilton Pond 01/27/12 (Costa Rica Butterflies)

Bill Hilton Jr. (RESEARCH) research at hiltonpond.org
Thu Feb 16 12:20:18 PST 2012

While off on our latest hummingbird banding expedition to the Neotropics, we arrived a few days ahead of our research team and got to spend some time chasing lepidopterans. "This Week at Hilton Pond" we devote our photo essay to some of the more common but nonetheless fascinating "roadside butterflies" of Costa Rica. To view the installment for 27-31 January 2012, please visit  http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek120127.html

We banded no birds at the Center during the period, of course, but we do include a long-distance weather note and acknowledgement for some folks who help make our conservation, research, and education work possible.

Happy (Neotropical) Nature Watching!

BILL

=========

RESEARCH PROGRAM
c/o BILL HILTON JR. Executive Director
office & cell (803) 684-5852
fax (803) 684-0255

Please visit our web sites (courtesy of Comporium.net):
Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History at http://www.hiltonpond.org
"Operation RubyThroat: The Hummingbird Project" at http://www.rubythroat.org