[Pollinator] Photos of bee pollinating Diuris

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Tue Jan 10 06:27:03 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues:

Bill Hall is veterinarian who retired recently and lives in New South
Wales, Australia.  You might want to visit his site and enjoy his photos of
native orchids.  The following link will take you to one of his pages.  I
hope you enjoy these wonderful photos bee-pollination of a twin tail or
donkey orchid (Diuris behrii?). I  think I will approach Dr Hall regarding
color photos for our upcoming book on Darwin and orchid-pollination,
wouldn't you?

http://www.retiredaussies.com/