[Pollinator] REMINDER - POLLINATOR ADVOCATE AWARD

Vicki Wojcik vw at pollinator.org
Wed Jul 25 17:46:20 PDT 2012

Dear listservers

Just a reminder that nominations for the NAPPC Pollinator Advocate Award are
Due Aug 15th.

Each year we give an award to a deserving pollinator promoter and protector
in Canada, the United States, and Mexico in our efforts to recognize the
good work going on throughout North America.

Awardees will be honored at a special reception at the Canadian Embassy in
Washington D.C. on October 13, 2012 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm in Washington
D.C., or in their hometown if they are unable to attend.

The nomination form is attached, or visit
http://www.pollinator.org/awards.htm  for more details.

Victoria Wojcik, Ph.D.

Associate Program Manager

Pollinator Partnership