[Pollinator] Pollinator habitat on California rangeland

Matthew Shepherd mdshepherd at xerces.org
Mon Jun 4 11:06:35 PDT 2012

The California Rangeland Conservation Coalition has recently published an
article about a pollinator habitat creation/restoration project at Massa
Ranch in Glenn County, CA. You can read it at
http://www.carangeland.org/images/CRCC_-_GR_-_Massa.pdf.

The project was a partnership between the USDA-Natural Resources
Conservation Service, the Xerces Society, and Glenn County Resource
Conservation District, with bee monitoring done by Neil William's lab at UC
Davis.

Matthew

________

Matthew Shepherd

Senior Conservation Associate

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation

628 NE Broadway, Ste 200, Portland, OR 97232-1324, USA

 <mailto:mdshepherd at xerces.org> mdshepherd at xerces.org

Tel: (503) 232-6639 ext. 110

Toll free: 1-855-232 6639 ext. 110

Cell: (503) 807-1577

Fax: (503) 233-6794

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation is an international
nonprofit organization that protects wildlife through the conservation of
invertebrates and their habitat.

To join the Society, make a donation, or read about our work, please visit
<http://www.xerces.org/> www.xerces.org.

Do you have a copy of our best selling book?

<http://www.xerces.org/announcing-the-publication-of-attracting-native-polli
nators/> Attracting Native Pollinators. Protecting North America's Bees and
Butterflies