[Pollinator] Bumble Bee Workshop

Jonathan Koch jonathan.b.koch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:59:21 PDT 2012

Greetings All!

This is a friendly reminder that registration for the 2012 Bumble Bee
Workshop will be closing at *Midnight on June 14th*. So if you have not
registered, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible! The topics
covered will include bumble bee conservation, identifying western bumble
bee species, and maximizing the use of a commercial colony.  The workshop
will have something for everyone, from growers who need to augment
pollination services to their crops, to the citizen scientist who wants to
raise their own bumble bees in their backyard.

Join us to celebrate these pollinators during National Pollinator Week for
a day of bumble bees on June 20, 2012 in Logan, Utah.  To register, direct
your attention to the following link:
http://ars.usda.gov/main/docs.htm?docid=5609<https://owa.usu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=Af7stWjgQkGRI6my0GCEW5Kw_khRHM8IIW9qlpvQ-2y2lVtumBal1r53H7Wfk34CkWTNgg_kE-k.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fars.usda.gov%2fmain%2fdocs.htm%3fdocid%3d5609>.
An agenda of the day's activities is now available. We look forward to
seeing you all soon!

For more information contact:

*
*