[Pollinator] Volunteering In the DC area?

Jorge Bogantes Montero jmontero at anacostiaws.org
Fri Mar 16 06:47:39 PDT 2012

Amy,

At the Anacostia Watershed Society we have a riparian meadow restoration on
a FEMA floodway in Hyattsville, MD, a couple of miles from the DC border.
 Our main objectives are to create habitat for pollinators and other
wildlife and to improve the aesthetics of the streambanks which are located
right by a heavily used public trail system.

More information here
http://www.globalrestorationnetwork.org/database/case-study/?id=291

And here:
http://www.anacostiaws.org/programs/stewardship/native-plant-restoration/ARMR