[Pollinator] Fwd: [beemonitoring] New Bees Wasps and Ants Recording Society website and fr...

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Sun May 13 13:38:02 PDT 2012

>From John Ascher

____________________________________
 From: ascher at amnh.org
To: beemonitoring at yahoogroups.com
Sent: 5/13/2012  10:09:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: [beemonitoring] New Bees Wasps  and Ants Recording Society website
and free book download

Dear all,

Today I received  the following message announcing the new Bees Wasps and
Ants Recording Society  website and free book download. This society and it's
online (and print)  resources should be of interest to many of us and can
certainly serve as model  for North Americans.

The links pertaining to the new bee book are  here:
_http://www.bwars.com/index.php?q=content/bees-britain-free-download_
(http://www.bwars.com/index.php?q=content/bees-britain-free-download)

_http://www.bwars.com/index.php?q=content/bees-britain_
(http://www.bwars.com/index.php?q=content/bees-britain)

John

Forwarded message from BWARS Chairman  Stuart Roberts:

Dear BWARS  member
I am immensely pleased to announce that the  new Bees Wasps and Ants
Recording Society website at _www.bwars.com_ (http://www.bwars.com/)  has been
launched. The site features a page for  every British species, pages on easy to
identify species - “beginners  aculeates”, over 2,700 images of species,
a fully searchable database, information sheets and much more.

To celebrate the  launch, BWARS are making the text of  its proposed book –
Bees in  Britain available as a free download.  This is the first extensive
overview of Britain’s bee fauna since 1896! It  will make an invaluable
reference for anyone interested in bees.

I also want to take this opportunity to  thank and congratulate Webmaster
Nigel Jones and his team of volunteer editors  for the immense amount of work
they have done to bring this all to  fruition.

Best wishes
Stuart  Roberts
BWARS Chairman

__._,_.___

_Reply  to sender_
(mailto:ascher at amnh.org?subject=Re:%20New%20Bees%20Wasps%20and%20Ants%20Recording%20Society%20website%20and%20free%20book%20download)
  | _Reply  to group_
(mailto:beemonitoring at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re:%20New%20Bees%20Wasps%20and%20Ants%20Recording%20Society%20website%20and%20free%2
0book%20download)  | _Reply  via web post_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beemonitoring/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxajk1ajRvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NTk4NTQ1BG
dycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MzEyNQRtc2dJZAMyMTc1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTMzNj
kyODk2Nw--?act=reply&messageNum=2175)  | _Start  a New Topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beemonitoring/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcGtpcWVtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGd
ycElkAzE3NTk4NTQ1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MzEyNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE
zMzY5Mjg5Njc-)
_Messages  in this topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beemonitoring/message/2175;_ylc=X3oDMTM1YzRtMW1oBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NTk4NTQ1BGdycHNwSWQ
DMTcwNTA4MzEyNQRtc2dJZAMyMTc1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMzNjkyODk2NwR
0cGNJZAMyMTc1)  (1)
Recent Activity:
    *   _New  Members_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beemonitoring/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnb2d0N3A3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NTk4NTQ1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA
4MzEyNQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMzM2OTI4OTY3?o=6)  3
_Visit  Your Group_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beemonitoring;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNHF0cWNrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NTk4NTQ1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MzEyNQRzZW
MDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzMzY5Mjg5Njc-)

Nw--)
Switch to: _Text-Only_
(mailto:beemonitoring-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional) ,  _Daily  Digest_
(mailto:beemonitoring-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest)  •