[Pollinator] free pollinators e-book!

Athena Anderson athenarayne at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 16:24:40 PDT 2012

Hi folks!

To celebrate the 1-year birthday of my site, www.pollinators.info, I released an e-book compilation of all the Pollinator Profiles posts published in 2011-2012!

This e-book is 60 pages long, with the complete posts and color photos of 39 amazing pollinators, as originally published on the site.
Normally the book is only available to subscribers, but I've decided to offer it to everyone this week.
Just click here to learn more: New e-book! Pollinator Profiles: Volume 1

Feel free to share this link with friends, use this book in your teaching or outreach activities, or just add it to your library! I cannot claim copyright on anything but the text of the book, because I used many photos that are open-source only.

Enjoy, and feel free to send me your comments and suggestions for Volume 2!
:) Athena Rayne Anderson, Ph.D.