[Pollinator] Vote for the bumble bee

Matthew Shepherd mdshepherd at xerces.org
Tue Apr 16 13:05:06 PDT 2013

Voting to choose two new animals to be featured on Endangered Species
Chocolate bars continues until Sunday. We asked for your support last week,
and I wanted to remind you to keep voting. You can vote every day.

To vote you need to have a Facebook account. The vote is organized by
Endangered Species Chocolate, and you need to "like" their page before
voting.

http://on.fb.me/16IqJDJ

The vote closes at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, 4/21, and you can vote every day
until then, so vote, vote, vote!

Thank you for any votes you cast.

Matthew

________

VOTE FOR BUMBLE BEES! With your help, we can get a bumble bee onto an
Endangered Species Chocolate bar wrapper. Cast your vote once each day until
April 21 at http://on.fb.me/16IqJDJ

Matthew Shepherd

Communications Director

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation

Protecting the Life that Sustains Us

628 NE Broadway, Ste 200, Portland, OR 97232-1324, USA

 <mailto:mdshepherd at xerces.org> mdshepherd at xerces.org

Tel: (503) 232-6639 ext. 110

Toll free: 1-855-232 6639 ext. 110

Cell: (503) 807-1577

Fax: (503) 233-6794

Stay in touch:

 <http://www.xerces.org/> xerces.org
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Xerces-Society/193182577358618> Facebook
<http://www.xerces.org/enewsletters/> E-newsletter
<https://twitter.com/xerces_society> Twitter

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation is an international
nonprofit organization that protects wildlife through the conservation of
invertebrates and their habitat.

To join the Society, make a donation, or read about our work, please visit
<http://www.xerces.org/> www.xerces.org.