[Pollinator] SFBC Registraion Extended!

Klopchin,Jeanette L jklopchin at ufl.edu
Tue Aug 13 06:26:52 PDT 2013

Morning Folks!

We are close to a full house with South Florida Bee College, but we have a more room at the beautiful FLREC center to welcome guests, so we have extended registration! If you haven’t done so yet, there is still time. We have a packed schedule, great food, wonderful speakers and the weather is looking great. Please consider joining us for this 2-day all inclusive beekeeping event in Ft. Lauderdale Fl.

Info: http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/honeybee/extension/SFbee_college.shtml

Schedule: http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/honeybee/extension/Bee%20College/SFBC/SFBC_esp.pdf

Registration: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6807486375?ref=ebtnebregn

Facebook Page (with chance for a give-away): https://www.facebook.com/events/674720865887015/?ref=br_tf

You can pay with a credit card online, or simply register and bring us a check at the door (hit other payment options).

We hope to see you there!

Jeanette

Laboratory Manager/Extension Technician

Honey Bee Research and Extension Laboratory

Department of Entomology and Nematology

University of Florida

Bldg 970 Natural Area Drive

PO Box 110620