[Pollinator] Greystone Locavore Summer Fête just past, in Ottawa's Constance Bay Village.

Hank acorn at treenuts.ca
Thu Aug 22 07:14:10 PDT 2013

To our Communities across Canada,

Well! What a smash hit it was! Our first Greystone Locavore In -Season Fête (summer, 2013) in Ottawa played to a full house, made locavore history bigtime, and launched us all toward our locavore future food security in today's uncertain world. Many, many thanks to each and everyone participating: our 100-mile circle farmers, foragers, brewers & vintners; our honoured guests; our supreme organizer team (Stacy, Katie, Amber, Sheldon, Darryl, Mishelle, Vera) ; our Greystone Chef Darryl and his kitchen, our hosts Mishelle & Nadine, and the Greystone staff. Every single one of you played a key role in our Fête's success! Today, thanks to all, our community's future food security now looks a tad brighter. And now its clear: locavore is the way to go. Thanks again, all!

Our next in-season, locavore Fête, Eastern Ontario's Greystone Locavore Fall Fête, will be held Wednesday, November. 27, 2013, 6PM at the Greystone Grill, 179 Constance Bay Road in Ottawa. Details and to book, call 613-832-0009, today!

'Like' our Fête's Fb https://www.facebook.com/greystonelocavoresummerfete, and join our Canada locavore discussion, today.

Watch our Fête website for our latest locavore news (now readable in over sixty languages.)

Your insights always most welcome!

Cheers,
HanK Jones, Fête Organizer Team and
Coordinator, Friends of Torbolton Institute