[Pollinator] You say curious, we say Q?rius -- Opening Today!

Krupnick, Gary KRUPNICK at si.edu
Thu Dec 12 12:11:04 PST 2013

The National Museum of Natural History is thrilled to celebrate today's opening of Q?rius<http://qrius.si.edu/>, our immersive science learning environment. At Q?rius, either at the museum or online, you can explore thousands of specimens; probe the minds of our experts; and investigate the world around you!

When you jump into the science stories, you can explore Precious Pollinators, http://qrius.si.edu/jump/precious-pollinators, which includes a nice shout-out to the work of the North American Pollinator Protection Campaign and the Pollinator Partnership.

Cheers!
Gary Krupnick

Gary Krupnick, Ph.D.
Head of the Plant Conservation Unit