[Pollinator] Best Friends of the Pollinator Club

PollinatorsMagic at aol.com PollinatorsMagic at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 13:25:26 PST 2013

Best  Friends of the Pollinators Club
Poetry & Photography Contests
Together we will watch, learn  and protect.

Passion  for Pollinators is pleased to announce this special club open to
all children  grades Kindergarten through 12. This club will start with a
monthly Poetry  contest and add quarterly Photography contests. We are excited
to begin these  ongoing contests. Using forms of art we will raise awareness
to the importance  of our valuable pollinators. The first Poetry Contest
will begin February 15,  2013 with a deadline of March 15, 2013. Quarterly
Photography  Contests will begin May 15, 2013. To learn more or to participate
click on the  "Best Friends  Club" button.
_http://passionforpollinators.com/best-friends-club-1/_
(http://passionforpollinators.com/best-friends-club-1/)

Through  writing and photography we will learn more about the important
pollinators that  are responsible for approximately one out of every three
bites of food we  consume. Pollinators need to be protected. By watching and
learning about them,  you can make the world safer for them. They work hard for
you, they need you  helping them. After all many of your favorite foods,
like grapes, cherries,  melons and apples to name a few are brought to us by
these beautiful  species.

Lisa Britz - Best Friends of the Pollinator  Club
1404 SW Jefferson Street
Lee's Summit, MO 64081
E- _PollinatorsMagic at aol.com_ (mailto:PollinatorsMagic at aol.com)
P-816-308-6706