[Pollinator] Final Reminder-2013 Pollinator Week Exhibitor Invitation from USDA People's Garden Initiative, Washington, DC

Tom Van Arsdall tva at pollinator.org
Mon Jun 3 07:43:35 PDT 2013

Hi, Pollinator Week coming up quickly!  P2 plans to exhibit again this year,
and I understand several others have already RSVPed.  There's still room,
and Annie with USDA People's Garden asked us to send out a final reminder.
It's a good event, lots of fun-Hope you'll consider if you haven't already
signed up.

http://pollinator.org/Images/NPW/2013/logos/pwlogo2013FINAL.jpg

***************************************

2013 Pollinator Week Exhibitor Invitation from USDA People's Garden
Initiative

USDA's People's Garden Initiative will host its fourth annual pollinator
festival to celebrate National Pollinator Week on Friday, June 21 from 10
a.m. to 2 p.m. outside next to the People's Garden and USDA Farmers Market
along 12th Street, SW. We'll be buzzing with excitement if you can
participate!

If your organization is interested in exhibiting or hosting a
family-friendly pollinator-themed activity, please email Annie Ceccarini at
<mailto:annie.ceccarini at dm.usda.gov> annie.ceccarini at dm.usda.gov with the
name of your organization, brief description of your activity, number of
tables, chairs and tablecloths needed, electrical needs (if any), and
whether or not you need parking. Please provide this information no  later
than Friday, June 7, 2012. 10x10 tents will be provided for all exhibitors.

Tom

R. Thomas (Tom) Van Arsdall, Director of Public Affairs

   Pollinator Partnership <http://www.pollinator.org/>

   (703) 509-4746

   tva at pollinator.org

 <http://www.pollinator.org/SHARE.htm> SHARElogoTextFINAL-50%