[Pollinator] 2013 Belize Hummingbirds #2

Bill Hilton Jr. (RESEARCH) research at hiltonpond.org
Fri Jun 7 07:09:42 PDT 2013

Whew! I've been burning midnight oil trying to complete the third and final photo essay from my 2013 midwinter Neotropical hummingbird expeditions; tonight I'm finished and it's only June!

"This Week at Hilton Pond" for 8-17 Mar 2013 is a summary of work done with me in Belize by undergrad citizen scientists from Keystone College in Pennsylvania. I think it's my most extensive write-up yet with tons of images of birds (including pollinators), other animals, and tropical flora. I hope you'll enjoy it and pass it on. (The write-up is optimized for smart phone and tablet, so you can download to read at your leisure.) Please see http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek130308.html

Happy (Neotropical) Nature Watching!

BILL

P.S. Please "Like" our new Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/HiltonPond for timely updates on nature topics. Follow us on Twitter @hiltonpond.

=========

RESEARCH PROGRAM
c/o BILL HILTON JR., D.Sci.
Executive Director
office & cell (803) 684-5852

Please visit our web sites (courtesy of Comporium.net):
Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History at http://www.hiltonpond.org
"Operation RubyThroat: The Hummingbird Project" at http://www.rubythroat.org