[Pollinator] Pollinator partner in Africa

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Fri May 10 08:40:49 PDT 2013

Thank you, Jeff for this introduction and for your kind words,  and Hello
Queen!

I would love to meet with you some time when you are back in  Davis.  I am
in Paris until May 31, but I am copying Dr. Vicki Wojcik of  our staff who
will try to work out a meeting with you when it is convenient for  you.
Please let us know your schedule.

We are eager to hear about the work you are doing.  Do  you know Dr. Connal
Eardley of South Africa who has pioneered the African  Pollinator
Initiative?

We look forward to meeting with you.

All my best,
Laurie

ujLaurie  Davies Adams
Executive Director
Pollinator Partnership
423  Washington St. 5th Fl.
San Francisco, CA 94111
T: 415.362.1137
F:  415.362.0176

Follow up on _Twitter_ (http://twitter.com/#!/Pollinators)  and _Facebook_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pollinator-Partnership/48680445464) !

In a message dated 5/10/2013 6:49:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,