[Pollinator] Announcing! SOUTH FLORIDA BEE COLLEGE!

Klopchin,Jeanette L jklopchin at ufl.edu
Fri May 24 12:49:32 PDT 2013

Good Afternoon Friends!

We (HBREL) are very excited to offer you yet another fabulous beekeeping experience. Please join us August 16-17 for the 1st Annual South Florida Bee College held in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl). It will be 2 days of hands-on beekeeping education brought to you from Florida’s finest beekeepers an researchers. You’ll learn more during these 2 days than you could all year. We are also offering Florida’s first Spanish-track beekeeping courses. We are creating most of our information in both Spanish and English.

Please visit our website for more information: http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/honeybee/extension/SFbee_college.shtml

And the registration page for prices and to register. http://southfloridabeecollege.eventbrite.com/

Please feel free to print, pass, facebook, tweet and email forward this message to whomever you wish!

I will release a full schedule in the next few weeks as well as updating the website daily as I gather more detailed information.

Thank you so much and we hope to see you there!!!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Jeanette
Laboratory Manager/Extension Technician
Honey Bee Research and Extension Laboratory
Department of Entomology and Nematology
University of Florida
Bldg 970 Natural Area Drive
PO Box 110620