[Pollinator] Fwd: Researchers Study Effects Of Forest Fragmentation On Hummin...

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 20:41:59 PST 2013

Laurie Davies  Adams
Executive Director
Pollinator Partnership
423 Washington St.  5th Fl.
San Francisco, CA 94111
T: 415.362.1137
F:  415.362.0176

____________________________________
 From: lncherry at aol.com
To: Ladadams at aol.com
Sent: 11/9/2013 7:03:30 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time
Subj: Fwd: [Pollinator] Researchers Study Effects Of  Forest Fragmentation
On Hummingbird Behavior

Hi Laurie & everyone,

I thought you'all would want to know  about this kickstarter campaign for a
honeybee education game &  book.
You  become a honey bee and enter the amazing world of a colony—a world of
waggle  dances, nectar gathering, and outsmarting ambush bugs.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1696576220/nectar-a-honey-bee-quest

Lynne Cherry
Producer/ Director,  Young Voices for the Planet Film  series

http://www.youngvoicesfortheplanet.com/
LynneCherry.com
cell:  202-657-9495