[Pollinator] BioBlitz

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 07:38:06 PDT 2013

>From Sam Droege

Just networking here....This event is coming up in Marsh and is a great way
 to get some natural history in the media spotlight along with your
organization....directions are below and be sure to check out the many sites
being covered on that day.

Great place to hang out and network.

Free Coffee!

Pass around amongst your networks and Good Luck.

Sam