[Pollinator] great USDA research video on intercropping flowers for aphid control but also a benefit to pollinators

Droege, Sam sdroege at usgs.gov
Wed Sep 11 05:07:22 PDT 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyt06nv_zG4

sam

Sam Droege  sdroege at usgs.gov
w 301-497-5840 h 301-390-7759 fax 301-497-5624
USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center
BARC-EAST, BLDG 308, RM 124 10300 Balt. Ave., Beltsville, MD  20705
Http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov

Work

     I wanted to be a rain salesman,
carrying my satchel full of rain from door to door,
selling thunder, selling the way air feels after a downpour,
but there were no openings in the rain department,
and so they left me dying behind this desk--adding bleeps,
subtracting clunks--and I would give a bowl of wild blossoms,
some rain, and two shakes of my fist at the sky to be living.
Above my desk, lounging in a bed of brushstroke flowers,
a woman beckons from my cheap Modigliani print, and I know
by the way she gazes that she sees something beautiful
in me. She has green eyes. I am paid to ignore her.

                       --John Engman
--
*Bees are Not Optional*
*Ong là không bắt buộc