[Pollinator] FW: It's Official!! Pollinator Plates!

Laurie Adams lda at pollinator.org
Tue Apr 8 13:03:19 PDT 2014

CONGRATULATIONS!

From: Clock-Rust, Mary [mailto:Clock-Rust.Mary at epa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 6:01 AM
To: LDA at pollinator.org
Subject: It's Official!!

FYI From Virginia!

From: Samantha Gallagher [mailto:pollinatorplates at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 9:14 PM

Friends of Pollinators, it's finally official- Governor McAuliffe signed
SB259!

You can check out this website to see for yourself, or view the attached
screenshot:

http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?141+sum+SB259

I THANK YOU so much for your support! This is very exciting!

I will be working with the DMV's graphic artists to fit the design to their
requirements, and will be bringing all the applications down to DMV HQ in
Richmond soon.

(I'll be sending a separate email with payment instructions for those who
still have to do so.)

Just wanted to pass along the good news--

Have a great rest of your week! :)

-Samantha

--
Samantha Gallagher

VA residents- Join the Pollinator Conservation movement today!
Pollinators are essential to our food supply and our eco-systems, and
they're in a state of decline. Sign up for one of the new "Protect
Pollinators" license plates to help raise awareness-
The pollinators need your support!
http://www.pollinatorplates.com/