[Pollinator] legislation related to pollinators?

jcsalinasn at sehusa.com.mx jcsalinasn at sehusa.com.mx
Mon Aug 18 10:05:04 PDT 2014

Following is onee examples from which I am aware:

http://www.nappo.org/en/data/files/download/PDF/RSPM29-20-10-08-e.pdf

other sources that you may surely now already:

http://www.fao.org/agriculture/crops/thematic-sitemap/theme/biodiversity/pollination/infodocs/en/

http://www.internationalpollinatorsinitiative.org/jsp/documents/documents.jsp

http://www.oie.int/en/for-the-media/editorials/detail/article/protecting-bees-to-safeguard-our-future/

http://www.oie.int/en/our-scientific-expertise/specific-information-and-recommendations/bee-diseases/

Regards,

Juan Carlos Salinas

David Inouye <inouye at umd.edu> escribió:

   If you know of examples, could you please let Christian or me know?
This information will be useful for the Intergovernmental Panel on
Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services task force that is working on a
report about pollinators.

Thanks.

David Inouye

Vínculos: