[Pollinator] Fwd: Post Doc Announcement

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Mon Dec 8 06:36:42 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Raven <Peter.Raven at mobot.org>
Date: Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Subject: Post Doc Announcement
To: Peter Bernhardt <bernhap2 at slu.edu>, Allison Miller <amille75 at slu.edu>,
Patricia Parker <pparker at umsl.edu>, "Chris Pires (piresjc at missouri.edu)" <
piresjc at missouri.edu>, Ken Olsen <kolsen at wustl.edu>, "Kim Medley (
kim.medley at biology2.wustl.edu)" <kim.medley at biology2.wustl.edu>

Peter H. Raven, President Emeritus

Missouri Botanical Garden

P. O. Box 299

St. Louis, MO 63166-0299, USA

314-577-9577

Fax: 314-577-9596

peter.raven at mobot.org

*From:* Blodgett, Sue [ENT] [mailto:sblodg at iastate.edu]
*Sent:* Friday, December 05, 2014 4:27 PM
*To:* Peter Raven

Dear Peter,

Our team at ISU, Rick Hellmich, Steve Bradbury, Bob Hartzler and I are
seeking an individual to work on a conservation plan for the Monarch in
Iowa.    We are very much dedicated to building on the excellent work that
you and others have done and hope to integrate our Iowa effort with you and
others that have contributed so much to our knowledge of the Monarch
butterfly.  If you are aware of anyone who might be interested in such a
position, would you please pass this along to them?

Thanks very much.

Sue Blodgett, Chair

Department of Entomology

Department of Natural Resource Ecology and Management

339 Science II

*Iowa State University*

Ames, IA 50010

(515) 294-1739

sblodg at iastate.edu

*Dec 5 – Chili Cook-Off, Hansen Learning Center, 4-7 pm*

*Dec 20 – ISU Fall CommencementJan 12 - Spring Semester classes begin*

*Feb 8-11 Midwest Fish and Wildlife Conference*