[Pollinator] Fwd: COLOSS has become an Association, Please consider geting involved!

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Mon Feb 17 07:28:43 PST 2014

____________________________________

From: pkevan at UOGUELPH.CA
To: ICPBR at LISTSERV.UOGUELPH.CA
Sent:  2/17/2014 6:07:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
Subj: COLOSS has become an  Association, Please consider geting involved!

The exciting news is just pouring in!  Peter

The COLOSS Network is now an Association, with a new website and new
features!

For example, members can add and view Announcements (e.g.  jobs, recent
scientific papers, upcoming events). We hope this will really  promotes
communication and dissemination among the bee research  community.

Some of you have participated in COLOSS events in the past, and I hope
interest in COLOSS continues from Canada. Students are particularly encouraged
to join.

Please see the attached document for more details, and check out the
website (_www.coloss.org_ (http://www.coloss.org/) ) to join. Because we are now
an Association,  we are starting fresh. So any past members must join again!

Thanks.

Geoff Williams